The people who made blog

There were Saransh and Emma

The people who made blog

There were Saransh and Emma

The people who made blog

There were Saransh and Emma

The people who made blog

There were Saransh and Emma

The people who made blog

There were Saransh and Emma

The people who made blog

There were Saransh and Emma

The people who made blog

There were Saransh and Emma

The people who made blog

There were Saransh and Emma

The people who made blog

There were Saransh and Emma

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Coming to Dubai

Hi! My name is Emma and I moved to Dubai in the middle of the school year last year.  I come from South Africa.
When I moved here I was a bit shy to see all the people.
But the interesting thing was most of the people made sure that I was fitting in and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment